Euro Roller deliver’s cost effective solutions to dangerous toxic vehicle exhaust fumes in automotive workshops. Our product adheres to the requirements of Health & Safety at work, in assuring that workshop staff and their customers receive the very best protection from harmful emissions.
The Euro Roller MF 100 Exhaust Extraction filter operates immediately the engine is started and can remain fitted whilst the vehicle is moved within the workshop area and when the engine is running at idle for any diagnostic checks. The filter is not designed for continuous high revs such as for DPF regeneration.
The MF 100 is designed for Car and Light Commercial vehicle use. Each MF 100 unit comes with one replacement filter cartridge which normally requires replacing after approximately 120 Diesel and 280 Petrol uses. There is a foil button within the unit which breaks to indicate the need to replace the filter cartridge.
• Single Unit Weight – 780g
• Maximum Constant Temperature: 170 c
• Maximum Temperature: 220 c
• Maximum Engine Capacity: 3.5 Litre
• Maximum Engine Speed: 1500 rpm
• Average number of Stop/Starts (2.0 Litre Engine) 280 Petrol / 120 Diesel
• Particulate Separation – 99%
• Nitrous Oxides (Nox) – 80%
• Carbon Monoxide (CO) -50%
• HC Separation – 35%
*Product specification may change without prior notification
Euro Roller also supply exhaust extraction for heavy trucks and the MF180 shown is ideal for engines up to 16 litres and perfect for companies who are servicing trucks from mobile locations, without fixed workshop extraction